How to Use Your Pro-Stitcher Wishlist
You may have noticed the Add to Wishlist button at the bottom of each of the Pro-Stitcher digital product designs. You may use your wishlist to quickly throw in designs that you do not want to forget about, or that you are considering for later.
Today we’ll cover where to find your wishlist, how to customize it, and how to share it with friends/clients.
- Log into ProStitcher.com.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the word Account at the top of the website.
- Click the word Wishlists.
- If you have not yet added designs, you’ll see a simple blank screen waiting for your favorite designs.
- Find a product and add it to the wishlist by simply clicking the Add to Wishlist button on the lower right of the product page.
How to Customize Your Wishlist
While adding designs to your wishlist certainly gets the job done, you can go further with the Wishlist feature on ProStitcher.com.
Make and organize multiple lists by following these steps:
- Add at least one design to your initial wishlist.
- From here, you’ll see the Wishlists page changes slightly and gives you the option to edit settings.
- Click the settings tab.
- Fill in the appropriate Name, Description, and Privacy settings
- Scroll to the bottom and select Save Changes.
- Now, when you are researching designs for a certain project, person, or theme, you’ll be prompted as to which wishlist you’d like to use when you click that Add to Wishlist button.
Share Your Wishlist
Sharing your wishlist is a wonderful way to let your friends and family know what makes an awesome gift, but there’s much more! If you quilt for hire, you might suggest that a client set up an account on ProStitcher.com and choose their favorite designs.
They’ll be easily able to share it with you (or vise versa) by clicking the Share with Friends options.
Note: If you already own a design in your digital downloads library, you will not be able to add it into a wishlist. We’ve purposefully added that feature to prevent our fabulous quilters from purchasing the same design twice.