This is an advanced design and requires the quilter to align each row of designs.
Default Size: 30″ x 30″
Instructions are included.
Here are some helpful tips for success with stitching large designs:
- Stabilize your fabric with basting stitches every 3-4 inches, both horizontally and vertically, before beginning to stitch the design. The better you control your fabric the better your results will be! Don’t forget your side clamps.
- Remove basting stitches as you go, right before stitching a section of the design.
- If you choose to resize the design, select the entire design and resize as a whole. Don’t try to resize in sections.
- Stitch in rows and carefully advance through the design. Check alignment with each advance before stitching.
- Add micro-quilting as desired for dramatic texture!