Please see the installation instructions.
- Changes Original Height and Original Width to Original H and Original W so it fits in the icon boxes
- Reset works for flip and mirror
- Improved crop so it no longer disconnects merged jump points
- Closing PS Standard and running PS Premium works without reboot or reinstall. However, closing PS Premium and running PS Standard does not work.
- Basting stitches added for compatible Avante machines
- Default maximum motor speed set for 2200 instead of 1800 for compatible HQ Avanté machines
- Max tie-off distance is .25
- Amara/Forte Tension Reset button has warning/instruction “Are you sure you want to reset tension?” and refers customer to user manual
- Baseline no longer closes the selected window pane on the right side of the screen
- Console has tray icon so user can exit/view logs (must right click on tray icon to access)
- Installer removes HQF files in the Handi Quilter Designs folders and replaces them with HQV files. Triangles HQF files have not been completed yet so they will continue to be a mix of HQF and HQV.
- PS Icon on OSKStarter bar no longer launches the PS Premium program if it is already. If open, it correctly toggles between desktop screen and Pro-Stitcher Premium screen. If not already open, it will launch.
- Installer has Forte option added
- Updater will always install the machine console icons
- Updater will always install desktop shortcut
- SW312-31 (Acer Switch 3) added to Master Machine Names list
- User will be prompted if Pre-Install needs to be run